At Coyote Creek Golf Club, we can accommodate 80 to 250 guests. When you book your private event with us, our ballroom, terrace, and garden ceremony can become private event spaces for you and your guests to make memories to last a lifetime.
Packages range from $25.00 to $85.00 per person. Our upbeat and lighthearted team can help you create a custom package that will fit your ideal vision, budget, and needs. Options to add on team building, golf instructions and much more.
We also specialize in other special events such as:
- Birthday Parties
- Baby Showers
- Awards Banquets
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Anniversary Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Graduation Parties
- Celebration of Life
- Corporate/Business Meetings
- Team Building
- Sweet 16s
- Quinceanera 15th Celebrations
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
Contact us today with the below information to start planning your private event today. Our team looks forward to meeting you!
Information Request: Events
MyKaella Cole has lived in the Bay Area since she was a small child. Her background in events started with her first job, where she planned sporting events and tailgates with the Stanford Football team, and eventually the San Francisco 49ers. While MyKaella transitioned to working in retail management, her passion for building community events has always been a priority as she hosted open mics, game nights, and study sessions at her small coffee shop venue. MyKaella's favorite part of working in events is watching a client's vision turn into reality. In her free time, MyKaella can be found at any local karaoke venue, or spending quality time working on cars with her fiancé.
- My favorite musical artist or music type: I could never choose a favorite, I'm a music addict.
- My favorite quote or famous saying: “We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time" ― T. S. Eliot
- My favorite city in the world: Tokyo, Japan
- I am originally from: Santa Clara, Ca
- Favorite movie of all time: St. Elmo's Fire
- My favorite hobby when I am not working: Karaoke!
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be: Stevie Wonder
- No. 1 thing on my bucket list is: Swim in a hot spring
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance I would shop at: Target
- My favorite part of the wedding planning process is: Watching all of the creative ideas turn into reality!
- Best advice I can give a bride: I know it may seem overwhelming, but trust the process and it will all come together to create magic on your special day!